What is needed?
Marbles and a small hole in the ground called guà.
– What are marbles? Balls one to three centimeters in diameter. They can be made of glass or stone.
How do you play?
– The players take turns throwing and everyone with their marble tries to put it inside the hole or as close as possible, whatever it does starts.
– In turn you have to throw, against the marbles of the opponents, trying to touch it or putting it inside the ford. If a player in turn puts a marble on the ford he wins it.
– If a player in turn fails he loses the turn.
– When there are no more marbles left, the count is made and the player with the most wins.